|Tour type: daily tour||Duration: full-day tour|
|Location: Hue city||Depart: 07:00|
Hue owes its charm partly to its location on the Perfume River – picturesque on a clear day, atmospheric even in less flattering weather. Today the city stands out for the perfect combination of old-world charm and modern-day comforts.
– Visit the Citadel and the Experor’s Private Residence.
– Short break for lunch
– Take a boat trip on the Perfume River and stop at Thien Mu Pagoda.
– Visit Khai Dinh Royal Tomb.
Inclusive of transportation, entrance fee, bottled water, lunch, English speaking tour guide, travel insurance.
* minimum 2 persons required. Complimentary for children under 5, 50% discount for children from 6 to 10 years old.
How to book?
– Choose your preferred option and expected date.
How to pay?
All expense would be added to your incidental charges and settled upon check-out time for your best comfort.